What is K-AddOn?
Reinforced sales promotion
- Introduction of equipment and robots on both websites
- Showing application examples in combination with Kawasaki robots
- Implementation of external presentations
Expanded sales channel
- Sharing sales leads
- Mutual cooperation in sales activitiesIt enables to expand the functions of Kawasaki robots.
Product Development Support
- Disclosure of robot I/F information
- Response to inquiries
*Kawasaki will respond and support equipment manufacturers.
There are no restrictions on product sales and distribution.
Newly registered products
Robotic Hand Changer (Large thinnest model)
●Super-Thin:Clamped state dimension 53mm!
●Direct Mounting on Robots:Applicable to RS-080N!
●Fall Prevention:Mechanically holds connection even when air pressure is at 0MPa!
●No Backlash:. It makes locating with high rigility and accuracy!
Adaptive Gripping Hand
THK CO., LTD.
The adaptive gripping hand is a compact and lightweight general-purpose robot hand that has a trace mechanism that fits the shape of a work and can stably grip even it with a complicated shape.
Since This hand has a built-in programmable controller,
It is possible to control opening/closing and gripping force only with digital signals.
This hand has an intermediate flange that can attach to a small robot arm, a relay cable for connecting to a control device, and a terminal block set as options.
Becoming a Kawasaki Robotics K-AddOn Partner
Products from your company that are compatible with Kawasaki Robots will be registered and showcased on our website as K-AddOn products. We provide our partners support for sales channel expansion for their products and product development support for robot add-ons.
Please apply to become a K-AddOn partner by providing the following information in the contact form.
- Product names and applications that you wish to add to K-AddOn
- Compatible Kawasaki Robot model(s)
- Requests about the sales partnership
- Any other requests or questions