Smallest and lightest in the industry
As an evolution of Kawasaki’s E controller, the F series builds on its predecessor – achieving a 30% reduction in both volume and mass. Despite its small size, this controller can be used for large robots with up to 700 kg payloads.
The F03 controller comes standard with a power regenerative function to conserve energy and reduce the user’s carbon footprint. The power regenerative function is available for the F02/F04 controllers as an option*1.
*1 This option needs space for 2 external axis amplifier units.
F controllers’ universal specifications allow for use in countries all over the world with optional transformer unit.
Our F controllers are designed with improved CPU performance and enhanced I/F to suit a wide range of user needs.
- Equipped standard with 2 LAN ports supporting up to 1000 BASE-T
- LAN port can be added by incorporating switching hub function (optional)
- Built-in 2D vision (optional)
- Bluetooth connection between tablet and controller (optional)
- Supports various fieldbuses
- Compatible with the new GenII teach pendant
The safety circuit of the F controllers satisfies ISO 13849-1 PLe, Category 4, IEC 61508 SIL 3.
In addition, the optional Cubic-S safety unit can be added to support valuable safety functions such as space and speed monitoring. * 2
* 2 The safety level of space monitoring function, speed monitoring function, etc. satisfies ISO 13849-1 PLd, Category 3, IEC 61508 SIL2.
Gen II teach pendant
Kawasaki’s new Gen II teach pendant weighs only 690 grams, making it the lightest in the industry. It also offers user-friendly features like USB memory, cable length extension, and detachable connectors, 3D display and 2D vision function settings.