What is K-AddOn?
Reinforced sales promotion
- Introduction of equipment and robots on both websites
- Showing application examples in combination with Kawasaki robots
- Implementation of external presentations
Expanded sales channel
- Sharing sales leads
- Mutual cooperation in sales activitiesIt enables to expand the functions of Kawasaki robots.
Product Development Support
- Disclosure of robot I/F information
- Response to inquiries
*Kawasaki will respond and support equipment manufacturers.
There are no restrictions on product sales and distribution.
Newly registered products
Line Scan Camera Line Scan series
- Company NameKEYENCE CORPORATION
- Product ProfileWhereas conventional image processing systems have a hard time with minute defects, the XG-X offers significantly enhanced detection capabilities. The combination of dedicated cameras, dedicated lighting, and a newly developed algorithm enable automatic inspection of minute defects. These automatic inspections help improve productivity by drastically improving cycle times through high-speed processing
Air Gripper ARM-Kseries
- Company NameNew-Era Co., Ltd.
- Product ProfileCompatible with the dual-arm SCARA robot “duAro 1,2” robotics R series. Pneumatic system. Including mounting attachment, open/close sensor, open/close speed control valve, and materials required for installation. Compliant with ISO9409-1-31.5-4-M5 Adopting high precision and high rigidity bearing, it can be used for long grip point applications.
Manual Robotic Hand Changer
- Company NameKOSMEK LTD.
- Product ProfileManual Robotic Tool Changer to exchange hands and tools of the robot end.
Becoming a Kawasaki Robotics K-AddOn Partner
Products from your company that are compatible with Kawasaki Robots will be registered and showcased on our website as K-AddOn products. We provide our partners support for sales channel expansion for their products and product development support for robot add-ons.
Please apply to become a K-AddOn partner by providing the following information in the contact form.
- Product names and applications that you wish to add to K-AddOn
- Compatible Kawasaki Robot model(s)
- Requests about the sales partnership
- Any other requests or questions